The Best Mother's Day Ever!!
My girls (and husband) gave me the best Mother's Day!
We drove to Dallas to visit our friends David and Whitney. I thought that was a good enough present. On Saturday morning we enjoyed hanging out and catching up. Then the guys dropped us off at a nice spa to get a pedicure and they took all the girls to the Rangers game. It was such a relaxing and fun treat! Then we met them at the game about the 8th inning. They had survived with the Macy, Mylie, & Harper, but were happy to see us!
It was so good to spend time with the Hicks.
Their house and everything is just precious-especially Mylie!
Macy and Harper also got me some gift cards and a coupon book. They gave me lots of coupons that put their daddy to work-a coupon for mopping, vacuuming, laundry, taking the girls to the park, and lots more! It was so thoughtful. They really made me feel special. I am so blessed and proud to be Macy and Harper's mom. They are such a joy in my life. I thank God for them! 
me & my girls

Macy, Mylie, & Harper
us & the Hicks at the game
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! The picture of you and your girls is adorable. I'm so glad you enjoyed your special day!
We were so glad you guys came to visit. We miss you already!
I am so sad you were here...we were actually at the same game. Wish we could have seen you!
MAV
Post a Comment