
Harper is getting big. We go for her 2 month checkup on Friday. She has settled nicely into a little daily routine. Then she goes to bed at 8. I feed her at 10:30 and then she sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00. It's quite nice. She enjoyes all the attention she can get and has a precious smile. She's even started cooing!!

Macy helped Daddy in the yard this weekend.

Macy wore her cute sailor dress to church this morning in honor of Memorial Day. What a special holiday! We are grateful for all of the men and women who have fought to make this country what it is today. We are so blessed.
3 comments:
Harper is so big! I need to come and see her. I love Macy's dress. Her hair is getting so light! I hope we see you soon!!!
Heidi-,
Your family is so cute. Your little girls are just precious. I enjoy checking in on you to see how things are going. Looks like you made the transition to 2 kids easily. Take care.
Kim Reaves
The girls look so cute. I love Harper's dress! David and I both agree that your backyard is looking great. That bush is HUGE! Tell Philip good job.
Post a Comment