Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Danger???


Here's Macy pushing Harper in her baby stroller. Harper enjoyed it until Macy ran into the wall and Harper was jolted forward.
Thank goodness she was wearing her seatbelt!
Do they make helmets in her size?




And here's Macy helping Daddy kill the wasps! She's so brave....or trusting!



As Philip reminds me-Some birds just weren't meant to be caged!





4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so funny! Your girls are too cute!

Cindy said...

Harper is in a TOY stroller and Macy is next to Wasp's what kind of parenting is going on at your house?? Pretty soon you will be giving them fast food and... candy!

Jamie Chitty said...

I am glad to see that Macy takes after her mom when it comes to her swimming preference.

Hollie Reese said...

Harper might need a Thumper Bumper (www.thumperbumpers.net)! Keep that head protected! I thought Harper looked a lot bigger than she did a few days ago! I think Macy had your buns...