July 20, 2002
Our Happy Anniversary!!
Our Happy Anniversary!!
Yeah!! We made it!! It's been five years since Philip and I tied the knot. What a great five years it has been!! So many laughs, adventures, and memories. I am blessed to have the best husband out there! I thank God every day for him and for the way he loves and leads our little family.
When is the next honeymoon?????
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! God has blessed you with such a beautiful marriage! Congrats!!!
Hugs! MOM (Honey)
Happy Anniversary!
We love ya'll!
FYI-Hattie gets a bath every night also!
happy anniversary! congratulations on 5 years together. what a neat day to look back on and smile and to think about all God has blessed you with since!
Happy Anniversary! We know God will continue to protect your marriage and hope you have nothing but joy for many years ahead.
Yall two have a great day, I know
with 2 small children how rough
it gets. That goodness for mothers.
also i remember the wedding just
like it was yesterday. Love to
yall. I bathed mindy and derek
everyday sometimes twice a day.
love, june
It was a beautiful Wedding!! Congrats on the 5 years. I have no doubt that there will be another 5 to add on. Probably about 50 to add on.
Happy anniversary! It was such a fun wedding! We had our beach ball for such a long time...I think it got lost in our recent move :( Congrats on the 5 years!
Happy Anniversary. What a great 5 years!!
hello little lizard!!!! haha
Happy ANniversary (a little belated)
Just a little random memory I have from your wedding: the bridesmaid's bouquets had some sharp pokey flowers in them and I kept stabbing Mav in the arm when I would stand too close.
Post a Comment