Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Macy!!
Two years ago our precious little girl arrived, forever changing our lives. She has been such a joy-a bright spot in each day. Macy never fails to make us smile. We love her high energy, her free spirit, and her determination. Macy is a girl that knows what she wants and won't settle for anything less. Macy has one speed-FAST!! She always keeps us on our toes. What a blessing these past two years have been! We are so thankful that God gave us Macy.

Things Macy likes:
dogs, horses, Barney, being outside, french fries, The Wiggles, going to the park, Harper, milk, her grandparents, preschool, edemame, bubbles, going to the library, helping around the house, taking baths,...

Things Macy does not like:
vegetables, shopping, highchairs, when kids touch Harper, wearing any shoes besides her crocs, having to hold your hand when walking,...

We love our little Macy!!!

PS-I am having blogger trouble and will post pictures later!!

6 comments:

amy ahrens said...

Happy Birthday, Macy!

Jamie Chitty said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl Macy!!!!

dw hicks said...

Happy Birthday, Macy! Can't believe you are already 2 years old!

Honey said...

Happy 2nd Birthday MACY! I can't believe that you are such a big girl. Your high energy and determination will enable you to do great things in your lifetime! I am looking forward to watching you grow! Thank you for making me laugh and making me feel special. I love you.

Anonymous said...

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY! I love all of your stories about Macy.

Andrea W. said...

Happy birthday to Macy! We still have pictures of her and Ashlyn from when we met up with you for lunch when we were visiting Allison. They come up on our screen saver and Ashlyn knows that is "me and Macy when I was little; she has a big bow". I hope we can have them see each other again, maybe at Homecoming.