Monday, October 08, 2007

I might be catching up for a while....







A lot has been going on around here! Most importantly-Macy's 2 year old birthday!! I have had some trouble posting pictures lately-terrible timing. Macy had a wonderful birthday and got to celebrate it with lots of friends and family who came from near and far!! She was so excited every time the doorbell rang!! She had a fun day and was absolutley adorable! We love our little Macy!

Harper is 6 months old. I can't believe it. She is really starting to love to play with Macy. She can scoot all around the floor, not a "crawl" yet, but not far from it. She is such a happy and delightful baby!


5 comments:

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Your girls are so cute! Happy Bday Macy! Hope to see you in the morning.
:-)

Hollie Reese said...

So, how old is Macy???

We had fun at the party. Macy was great and Harper was sweet, as usual! See you tomorrow.

dw hicks said...

We're sad we couldn't make it to your party, Macy, but we are so excited to see you this weekend! Hope you saved Mylie (and me) some cake!

Anonymous said...

Harper looks like she is going to fly away with that boy, I love it. Happy B-day Macy, we missed getting to celebrate with you. I'm sure the Barney Birthday was a blast.

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

I am so glad Macy had a great birthday party. I was so sad I couldn't be there! I bet she had a blast!