Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day
We spent the weekend at Honey & Big Daddy's house. The girls enjoyed playing together (most of the time) and Harper and Brooks were great as usual. We stayed busy swimming, playing on their new playground, feeding the ducks, watching Barney, playing in the sand, going to the football game, eating lots of popsicles, and just being together. It was expecially good to have Daddy home on Monday!!















8 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

We loved seeing you guys! I love seeing the girls play together!

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Honey and Big Daddy's looks like an amusement park. Kids are precious! Hope to see all you guys real soon.

dw hicks said...

I agree...your parents house does look like a lot of fun! I'm going to tell Mylie's grandparents to look at these pictures and get some ideas.

Jenna said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love the one of Brooks and Harper in the swings...just relaxing. I'm sure the big sisters were running circles around them.

allyo said...

Did your parents move?? I don't remember a pond in their backyard??!!

The Houston's said...

No, Mav. They didn't move. They drove to the pond at the airport to see the ducks!

Lacie said...

Hey you! Your daughter's are beautiful. I hope all is well!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

there's nothing a good popsicle can't fix!
and macy's smile is just contagious!