Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkins and Puppies
Philip and Macy have carved our annual pumpkin. Good times! I remember carving our pumpkin every year with my dad! Macy was not too fond on digging all the "yuck" out, but she liked the finished product. We also went to our church's Trunk or Treat. Macy enjoyed getting the candy and seeing all the costumes. She had a great time, and Harper, of course, had fun too!
I've got a lot of pictures (and it's not even Halloween yet!)






Macy and Ryan
She sure is going to miss that dragon!
The girls with little Lincoln






8 comments:

Angela said...

How precious! Halloween costumes on children are adorable...especially your girls! They are getting so big!

Charis said...

What cute puppies you have :) We are taking Colt tomorrow to a pumpkin patch for pics - I love halloween b/c its a great holiday for families! Congrats on the job promotion for Phillip! Moving away from friends and family is hard, but God will bless you for following His urging. We'll be praying for Him to prepare friends and a church home for you quickly upon your arrival!

Honey said...

What adorable little pumpkins! Carving a pumpkin is a great family tradition! I am going to miss ya'll soooo much! But...you are only a plane ride away.

Hollie Reese said...

Love the costumes!!!! I can't wait to get our 3 doggies and 1 turtle together! It will be a zoo!!!

Mauri said...

Love the dalmations! Too cute! And congrats on the move! That is so fun... and at least now there is blog world to keep up with you. Maybe we'll still get to run into you in Kerrville. We'll be there Thanksgiving!

mimi said...

THOSE TWO LITTLE PUPPIES ARE ADORABLE--I LOVE TO SEE MACY MAKE THOSE FUNNY FACES--SHE MUST BE GIVING HARPER LESSONS BECAUSE SHE IS MAKING THEM TOO--LOVE AUNT OLGA

dw hicks said...

Those are just about the cutest puppies I've ever seen!

Jenna said...

Precious pictures! I love the puppy dog costumes...