WE ARE MOVING!!!!
to the wonderful Nashville, Tennessee. Philip has decided to quit his job and pursue his singing career. Kidding. Philip has been offered a great job with his company to manage the Vanderbilt account in Nashville. This is an exciting opportunity for him and his career! And just a little bragging on my wonderful husband-they sought him out for this huge account and did whatever it took to make it work for him. They really wanted him (who wouldn't?!) because they knew of his hard work, character, great work ethic, and his ability to relate so well to people. His reputation preceded him, which is such a compliment!!
Are we sad to go?? Of course we are. However, we know that God has good plans for us in Nashville. We have come to love SugarLand, our wonderful friends, our vibrant church, and our short drive to see family members. There are so many things we will miss about Texas, but hopefully there will be many things to love in Tennessee. We will be back to visit, and who knows, the Lord might lead us back here one day?!! We are excited about this new adventure for our little family.
Some of the details as to when we are moving are still a bit fuzzy as we are waiting for the relocation company to get things moving. Philip will officially start work in Nashville the second week in November and they will fly him back and forth until the house sells. Add that to your prayer request-an easy sell! So things might be a bit stressful for the next few months, but we trust that God will see us thru! We are enjoying our time here and looking forward to our time there.
So plan your trip to Nashville to come see us!!! Seriously!
19 comments:
wahoo! It's official.
I'm so excited for you guys, you will love Nashville!
Meg
Oh...I almost cried when I read the first line of your blog. I know we don't see you a whole lot, but now you are SO far away. When I told Jay, he said he needed to see the computer to see if Southwest flew to Nashville. I guess we will be your first visitors!! We will be praying for you! Love you guys!
MAV
PS. Jay wants to know if there are high schools in Nashville? haha.
You guys will love Nashville and its a great experience to move away and do something different. I hope everything goes smoothly as you are packing your bags and saying goodbye to Texas.
What??? You are moving? Why didn't you tell me?
Just kidding! I am still excited, yet a little sad!
looks like all the badeauxs will
be having a road trip. i am happy
to yall.
love june
OOOO! That is so cool! I'm kind of jealous!
Congrats to Phillip and your family!!!!! Good to see you and meet your babies!!
What Nashville? Wow, how weird, I know some people that just moved to the area. I think... maybe they even lived in Sugar Land. That is odd. Maybe, you can look them up and become friends. They have two precious girls just like you, it could be a sign from above :)
Bed and christmas tree on its way!
If you meet Carrie Underwood, tell her I love her! And promise to introduce us to anyone famous. Congratulations Philip, and good luck with the move. May it be smoother than your road trip to Houma.
xo, Carl
Congratulations, how exciting (and I am sure a little sad at the same time). I'm sure your house will sell quickly, it is so cute. We're praying for you all!
Love, Libby and Kenny
Yay for Nashville! God works in mysterious ways to weave lives together. Michael and I plan to be back in Nashville after he graduates next December. Will you have a Monday Night study coordinated by then? I hope so :) Good luck--let me know if you have any questions!
Congratulations, Philip -Kenny
Oh wow! Very exciting! If I'm in the area I will have to look you up. Can't wait to hear all about Nashville!
Glad everything is working out! New Year's in Nashville '07! We'll see you then. And let us know if you need help packing...I think we owe you guys. :0)mylie112806
Oops! And sorry for the mylie112806! I didn't see it until I posted the comment. I just wanted to remind you of her birthday! HA!
Wow, what an announcement!!! I didn't see that one coming. Tell Phillip we said congratulations, and we are going to miss you guys.
DeAndria
You are going to LOVE Nashville. It's a great city and I loved loving there. Who knows, I might be back one day. Let me know if you need anything. Proud of you guys!!!
Another one lost to Nashville. It must be pretty great there. We are so happy for this opportunity, but sad to see you go.
Congrats on the new job! You'll be missed, but we are excited for ya'll! Let us know what we can do for you.
WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY FOR THE HOUSTON FAMILY--WHERE EVER YOU GO YOU WILL DO WELL BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE SUCH GREAT PEOPLE--LOOK OUT NASHVILLE --HERE COME THE HOUSTON'S--YEE HA! GOOD LUCK--AUNT OLGA
Post a Comment