Has it been 5 years?? We went to Abilene last weekend (yes, we got BACK in the car!) for our 5 year homecoming! It was so much fun to be back in Abilene, see our old friends, eat at Taco Bueno, and drive around town to reminisce. It's funny the feeling I get being back in Abilene-it's a comfortable feeling. And carefree. And it reminds me of meeting Philip and falling in love!! So many fun memories.
We went to the parade, the football game, and a few other festivities. We also got to see some of our good friends who moved from Houston to Abilene a couple of years ago-The Ellers! They actually watched Macy while we went to our Reunion Dinner. I am so glad that so many friends went to the dinner! For those of you who didn't-we missed you!! It was so much fun to catch up with everyone. We had a fast (except the 14 hours in the car) but super weekend.
At the Parade
Steve & Philip
Macy absolutely loved Blakely
Harper & Blakely
Macy enjoyed the parade
Kojie College Friends
Philip, Brandon, & Ty
Mike & Philip
Philip's roommates & wives
Me & Mav
At the parade
Macy & Camden (Mav's daughter)
Philip & Garrett
Jumping with the Ellers
1 comment:
I am glad we got to see you too, although around 6:30 Saturday night I was beginning to doubt that I was going to get to! I loved getting to meet Harper. I am a little disappointed that Ashlyn and Macy didn't get a chance to see each other again.
Post a Comment