Harper is Seven Months Old!Actually, she was a couple of weeks ago. She is still a sweet baby. She is crawling around everywhere and even pulling up on anything she can (yikes). Harper loves watching Macy who can always make her giggle. She enjoys bathtime, especially when Macy splashes! She goes to bed at 8:00 and sleeps until 8:00. She got her first tooth, but it's not all the way in yet. She's still a Mommy's girl, but I'm not complaining!! We love our little Harper!

6 comments:
Happy 7 months Harper!
I love the picture with the green crayon all over her face!
I love our little Harper, too. She reminds me of you when you were a baby! She is so precious! Happy 7 months!
I can't believe she's already 7 months old! She looks like she's really growing up and getting active!
Love the green face! 7 months old...about time for another one!
She is adorable. Please stop rubbing in the fact that she sleeps 12hours.
Post a Comment