We got a chance to get together with our friends to say goodbye (even though we aren't leaving just yet). The Leesers were sweet to host the party, and it was great to be there with everyone. Our Houston Friends are, and will always be, such a special piece of our life. These friends have been a blessing to our lives, our marriage, and our girls. We have spent many laughs and tears together. I thank God for all the precious memories. As Whitney reminds me-God sustains friendships that He created! I know He will. These people make it harder to leave! Thanks, Friends!! (and the ones that couldn't make it!)

On another note: Macy has been sick the past few days. We had to go to the hospital to get chest x-rays and it turns out she has a little pneumonia in her chest. Hopefully she'll be back to her cheery self soon. I had to take this picture of her laying on the couch. She's never done that before.
4 comments:
What a great group of friends! I wish we could've been there, but we'll make it up to y'all by coming to see you in Nashville if you're there over the Christmas holiday!
Poor little Macy... that is so sad! I hope she is feeling better soon. And i'm so glad you've been blessed with such great friends in Houston. I know that God is preparing a home in Nashville for you when you arrive!
P.s.- the murphy story cracked me up. Thoe pics are too cute!
Still has that Barney shirt on!
I know your Houston friends will miss you! Make new friends, keep the old: one is silver, the other gold!!! I will miss all of you too! I can't believe the pic of Macy on the sofa. Glad she is feeling better!
Post a Comment