Sunday, November 25, 2007


It's on the Market!!
Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors (if you want them to move)! We have a precious little house for sale in a great neighborhood!! And think of me as I attempt to keep my house 30 minutes from spotless and ready to show...with two children! It should be interesting!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck! I hope it sells quickly!

Wendi said...

Looks like you have a pretty good realtor there! :) Good luck with the move.

Shauna said...

Good luck with keeping your house clean - we did it about 6 months ago and I nearly lost my mind!

dw hicks said...

Just hope that the realtor showing your house doesn't "forget" to call and they bust through the front door while your half clothed and blow drying your hair in the bathroom! But it only happened once! I hope it sells quickly...makes life much easier.

The Houston's said...

Wanna buy it, Whitney?!!??

Mauri said...

I've never really thought about how hard it is to keep your house "show" ready with two little ones! HA! And sorry about your grandfather... I know how hard it is, even when you know it's coming.

Anonymous said...

Just pack up and go live at the mall while it is on the market. I get tired just thinking of how hard it was to keep our house clean. I am sure it will sell quickly!

Andrea W. said...

I DO want my neighbors to move! I guess if we ever end up moving ourselves we can solve that problem.

I think about you every day, as I try in vain to clean my house.

Jamie Chitty said...

Hey Em, can you give me your email that you use for your blog? I am making my blog private and need everyones email so I can invite you to it. jlchitty@gmail.com.
Thanks