I went to visit Philip in Nashville this week. It was fun. I spent most of my time riding around with our realtor looking at many many houses. My head is spinning. Decisions, decisions! We haven't found one yet. At night we got to go eat at some great places. We went to the Bluebird Cafe-very neat place. There was a group of songwriters playing their songs. It was incredible-popular songs that they wrote! It was our favorite place. Come visit us (when we move!) and we'll take you there.
First, I have to comment about the beautiful changing of the leaves. These red trees are gorgeous! I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like it.
We went by the Opryland Hotel to see their Christmas decorations
The Bluebird Cafe
Philip's Apartment
The Family Wash (a cute restaurant with yummy shephard's pie)
While we were in Nashville, Harper spent some time at Mimi and Poppy's. She had fun seeing her great-grandparents and playing with Hattie. Macy went to Honey and Big Daddy's house. She helped them pick out a Christmas tree, went to the zoo, and played at their "park" as she calls it. We are so appreciative and thankful that they were able to keep our girls!
4 comments:
Glad you had fun! Why don't the 4 of you (and Murphy) just move into Philip's apartment? It looks big enough...
We are excited to come visit when you guys get moved and settled.
Nasville looks so beautiful! I agree, why not just move into Philip's apartment? It looks big enough!
Nashville does look beautiful! How fun to go house hunting - I love doing that!
I can't believe you already went to the Family Wash. That was one of my favorite places. I will make you a list of places to go when you move there.
Post a Comment