Where is the video? Love the pictures! Good job!
Loved the video! Macy is such a nurturer! Harper is so precious. I can't believe she is already 8 months old. She is such a happy baby.
I love the pictures in the bucket! So cute!
That video is too funny...
Macy has a way with babies. Those pictures of Harper look great. Are they on your lawn?
So sweet! It's so great that Harper and Macy get along so well! Hope the house selling and buying is going well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where is the video? Love the pictures! Good job!
Loved the video! Macy is such a nurturer! Harper is so precious. I can't believe she is already 8 months old. She is such a happy baby.
I love the pictures in the bucket! So cute!
That video is too funny...
Macy has a way with babies. Those pictures of Harper look great. Are they on your lawn?
So sweet! It's so great that Harper and Macy get along so well! Hope the house selling and buying is going well!
Post a Comment