I just have to say that I did not post this picture to make you think my hubby is lazy or sleeps all day! In fact-quite the opposite! He is full of energy! I simply think it is amazing that he can fall asleep in broad daylight in the entry hall with mail around him with a two year old running around. I'll just never understand his ability to crash. I am jealous as I have to have moderate darkness, comfy clothes, a medium-sized pillow, silence, no kids running around .... ( I could go on) Love ya, Philip!!!!
5 comments:
Poor Philip...he must be so tired taking care of those kids for these past six weeks....
too funny
I've found David asleep in the entry way a few times too. These poor husbands are soo overworked! :0)
wow - you are a rockstar blogger! it makes ME tired just thinking about it. i could use a nap too.
That is so funny! I could really use a nap like that also!!
I just have to say that I did not post this picture to make you think my hubby is lazy or sleeps all day! In fact-quite the opposite! He is full of energy! I simply think it is amazing that he can fall asleep in broad daylight in the entry hall with mail around him with a two year old running around. I'll just never understand his ability to crash. I am jealous as I have to have moderate darkness, comfy clothes, a medium-sized pillow, silence, no kids running around .... ( I could go on)
Love ya, Philip!!!!
Post a Comment