Santa Claus
Here WE are with Santa. The first picture attempts with the girls and Santa didn't turn out so well, so they convinced Philip and I to get in the picture. I just don't know why Santa won't grab our screaming child and hold her down just for one picture??! Maybe he wants kids to like him....but we really didn't want to be in the picture!!
We are enjoying the holiday spirit. Macy loves singing Christmas songs and our poor dancing Santa only gets a break when Macy goes to bed!
5 comments:
1 trip to the mall-- 3 hours
Waiting in line--1 hour
Picture with Santa...priceless
What a treasure. Merry Christmas!!!
love to all, MOM
What a good lookin' Santa! Even though you didn't want in, I think it makes for a cute family pic!
hmm, payback for your comment on my blog?!!! xo
Ha! That's a funny story. It's just like being a kid again!
Well, Santa is really scary -that is understandable!!! Love the pictures though - I think it is even better that you guys are in it!
Post a Comment