Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Chitty Christmas!
We celebrated Christmas with my family last weekend. The girls had fun playing with their cousins. Macy enjoyed opening her presents, and everyone else's! They got lots of toys and fun things. We even got some new polkadot luggage! That will come in handy.

Jack in the Box

A Princess TuTu


Luggage


A wagon!
Puppets!
Harper's First Cabbage Patch Kid!

Go Titans!



4 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the polka dot luggage and also the puppets! Kip and I have talked about getting some puppets for the kids...also so we can use them when we are arguing. I think they would make the heated discussions go down a little more smoothly. :)

Anonymous said...

Those presents are bigger than Macy. What a great time getting to split up Xmas, that way it lasts longer! Hope ya'll have a wonderful holiday!

Charis said...

I also love the polka dot luggage. I see it is pink and green... starting your girls out early, huh? They'll make great Kojies one day :)

Unknown said...

The kids are adorable- wish we were seeing you in Houma!
Merry Christmas- Brent/Carl and JT