Saturday, December 15, 2007

Camera
My mom gave my sister and me a "lagniappe" gift the other day. (That means "a little something extra" in Cajun or French or something.) It was a great camera-something neither of us were expecting. It is so fast and takes great pictures, no matter who is the photographer. I've enjoyed it so far-especially when photographing my children who never seem to be still for 2 seconds. You gotta be fast to get a good one, and this camera is fast! So, thank you, Mom! Hopefully my pictures will be better. I guess I am one step closer to taking those photography classes I've always wanted to take!!! Until then...

5 comments:

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Cute pictures! The girls are adorable! I like the new template...I'll have to check that out...I always get so bored with mine! Hope all is well! Love the picture with Santa!

dw hicks said...

Harper's eyelashes are precious! I never knew they were so long. Mylie has the same Christmas dress as Macy. If we were in same town, we could get a picture of them together (sniff).

Hollie Reese said...

Those are great. I love Harper's hat..brings back memories.

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

So that's how you spell that word! It's always funny when a northerner like me uses such a purely southern expression (but I do anyway!). Great pics! xo,carl

amy ahrens said...

The picture of the girls are soo cute. I'm sure the camera helps take good ones-but it's also really important to have such cute material for the photos!! I also live your festive template.