Bad Week
We’ve had a crazy week-possibly one of the craziest/worst ever…and perfect timing-the week before we move!Here’s a short rundown of some of the week. You’ll have to excuse my pity party!
Philip has the flu.
Mamaw’s funeral.
My car heater is broken and has to be put in the shop.
I get a rental car (which I have to drive to Kerrville).
My rental car gets hit while parked.
Macy has been sick for over a week. She is finally getting better.
We have to take everything out of the attic-oh, and Philip still has the flu!
And to top it all off----
Murphy gets out and bites another dog.
We have to pay nearly $1000 (so far) in other dog’s medical bills.
We take Murphy to animal shelter.
We’d been so excited to take Murphy to Nashville, but now he won’t be coming.
Not sure if Macy will ever understand that.
So, things have been pretty hectic around here. And I’m sure they aren’t about to slow down. Hopefully this next week will go smoothly. Keep us in your prayers. We’ll need them!
BTW-There are a lot of good things going on in our lives, too! Sorry to focus on the negative this post!
11 comments:
Sorry about all the craziness going on! Good luck with the move and getting everything worked out. Don't feel bad about throwing a pity-party...we all need to vent every now and then!!
So sorry your week has gone so bad! I hope your move goes smoothly. And I hope everyone starts feeling better soon and you don't get it!
Heidi,
My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry about MaMaw. I know how much she was loved by everyone. Also, you know how much I love Murphy. As I always say...This too shall pass! I guess things can only go up this week! You all are in my prayers. Soon you will all be together under a new roof in the beautiful city of Nashville. I know God has big plans for you there! love you, MOM
I am so sorry about your tough week. I hope things are better this week and that you have a smooth transition to Nashville.
I teared up reading you post and almost had an emotional breakdown when I read about Murphy(I can't figure out why I am so emotional). I respect you for being so honest! Sometimes it is hard to admit that you are totally overwhelmed! I am sorry about your crazy week...it sounds like the devil is trying to make this transition even harder. I will be praying for you and the family. We love you guys and can't wait to come visit! Tell Tim and Fiath Hi!
may this next week be much, much better! so sorry so much hit at once.
Oh my goodness, I don't even know what to say. You all are in our prayers. Hopefully you will soon have an even longer list of positive things.
Wow, that is a lot to deal with all at once. We are praying for you guys this week and hope that things start to look up. I don't even know what else to say, hang in there.
Wow! Rough week. Hope this one is much better. We'll be praying for a smooth move and for the peace of Christ to transcend your hearts and minds in this time of rough circumstances!
Aw Heido Bo!! I hate that it has life has been rough on you lately. All bad things seem to come at once. Maybe this means that they are all out of the way for now and only good can come.
So sorry about you terrible and very sad week. My heart goes out to all of you. I know Ma Maw will be missed but always remembered and loved . So sad about Murphy , maybe he will be reprieved and can go to Honey's to live . Have a safe and fun trip to Nashville which will be the next chapter in the life of the Houston's. Love and Hugs Olga
Post a Comment