Monday, January 28, 2008

Here is Macy before Pajama Day at school last week. She was so excited to get to wear her jammies to school.Harper may only have 2 little teeth, but she sure can chew up a worm! I was too grossed out to take a picture while it was still in her mouth, so here is the worm after I got it out. I cleaned her mouth out very well!! I love these little girls!

6 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I hope those PJ's are just as cute after sitting in my broken washing machine for two days!!

Yuck!!!! I can't believe she caught that worm! Brooks ate a snail once...by the time I got to him, all that was left was the shell!

dw hicks said...

Yum...worms. I found Mylie with a dried up worm in her hand a few months back and luckily she didn't eat it. And Macy's pigtails are so cute!

allyo said...

Harper could be in the next make of "How to Eat Fried Worms." The girls are luckey to have such a great mommy! We miss you guys.

Shauna said...

OMG - the worm thing is something that would totally BUT HASNT happened at my house!!!!! Ughh....

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry to hear about Murphy. And, on top of everything else last week - ugh. Hope this week is better! We'll be praying that everything goes really smoothly.

Harper's new trick is neat! Macy's ability to balance on top of the push toy (in the background) is really neat, too!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Is the move coming soon?