Friday, February 29, 2008

11 Months Already??

Our baby is 11 months old. I can't believe it. She has continued to be such an angel. She's walking around now, getting into all kinds of things! She's a good eater and a great sleeper. She loves Macy and loves being outside. We love our little girl.

7 comments:

maryann said...

Hey Heidi-
It's MaryAnn Green. i found your post from Jamie's. I have just read a few of your old blogs, too. What sweet, sweet girls!!! They will have soooo much fun together as they grow. Our girls also have a Mimi and a Big Daddy.
I hope you guys come back to Otter Creek!!! We'll keep our eyes out for you!
So glad you are in Nashville!

amy ahrens said...

I can't believe Harper is almost a year old!!

dw hicks said...

I love the picture of Harper in her high chair. She looks so relaxed. Can't believe it's been 11 months! She is a precious girl.

Hollie Reese said...

One month until you can face the front of the car...do you weigh enough? We love you!

Honey said...

Harper is so loveable! I can't wait to see ya'll. Tomorrow won't get here quick enough! love you, MOM

Alison said...

Heidi~love reading your blog! Your little girls are too cute! Check out our blog and meet our little Chloe! Being a mom is the best and little girls are too fun! I could have 10 of them!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!NEED NEW BLOG!!!