Friday, March 07, 2008

Honey

My mom came to visit this week (my excuse for no blogs lately). We were all so happy to see her and have our first out of town visitor. The girls had so much fun playing with her, and I got to get a few things done without dragging them all around town!! It was wonderful. She took them outside a lot. Macy's favorite was throwing rocks into the creek. Thank you, Mom for coming and brightening our week!


the marching bandwatercoloringHarper's new sunglasses


Macy's new panties


I have been meaning to blog...she's potty trained!

4 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

YEAH! That playroom looks great! I can't wait to see you guys! The girls are getting so big!

Honey said...

Thanks for having me. I had soooo much fun. I loved everything. I can tel that you and Philip have been working hard on getting settled. I enjoyed spending time with the girls. I will bring my hill-climbing shoes next time for wagon rides! Tell Macy that I am ready for the BEACH!!! love u. MOM

Anonymous said...

I always love it when my mom comes to visit. The kids love the extra attention, and I love the opportunity to get a few things done on my own!

Stacy Light

Shauna said...

My Macy is potty training too - Notice I did not say trained. Ugh. Havea great week!