Sunday, March 09, 2008

We Love It SNOW Much!!
Our family enjoyed the snow in Nashville this past weekend. It snowed all nite and most of the day. Saturday morning, Macy got to go sledding for the first time. She loved it, ,and of course, so did we! And she didn't even know that we didn't have real sleds...just storage box lids! Hopefully next time we'll have real sleds so we can go a little faster!


7 comments:

Honey said...

I can't believe that happened the day after I left! Maybe I can time it better next winter. Love the snowman. I can imagine the fun ya'll had! MPM

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Wow that is a lot of snow! What a difference from here in Houston! We miss you guys and hope to visit one day. The girls are precious :)

Charis said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. I'm glad your girls are enjoying the snow! I like Macy's hat :)

Anonymous said...

That is nothing compared to the snow we have been seeing in Dallas....we had almost one inch that stayed around for at least a couple of hours. Miss you all!

Doziers said...

Girl I love your page! I visit it and look at those beautiful girls EVERY day!
Love ya!
Juli & Ella

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

looks like lots of fun!

Hollie Reese said...

is that war paint on your face in the last picture?