Harper's Photoshoot



My friend Julie came out to our house today to take pictures of Harper (and to play!). I couldn't do anything to make Harper smile. I gotta get funnier. Despite her seriousness, Julie got some cute shots. She's just as precious as can be! I can't believe she's almost one!!!




My friend Julie came out to our house today to take pictures of Harper (and to play!). I couldn't do anything to make Harper smile. I gotta get funnier. Despite her seriousness, Julie got some cute shots. She's just as precious as can be! I can't believe she's almost one!!! Thank you, Julie. It's nice to have talented friends.
7 comments:
Super cute pictures! Still can't believe that this time last year we were anxiously awaiting Harper's arrival.
Those are great. Harper's hair looks so read in the last one! 3 more days!!!
Can't wait to hug the girls! Harper Doodle looks so big! Looking forward to all being together. love you, MOM
those are beautiful pictures! your friend is talented, indeed.
i can't wait to see what julie does with Philip by the tree. hahaha come on
I just re read my comment...uh..I can spell..I meant red, not read. I think I am a little tired!
Aww those pictures are soooo cute!!
Post a Comment