Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Morning! For the past couple of days it has been pouring...snow. How do you say that? It's been snowing a lot off and on. This is what we've waken up to-very pretty!! It was weird yesterday as we were leaving Chick-fil-a and I told Macy that we had to wait a few minutes until the snow died down!! Ha!
We are enjoying this!!

8 comments:

allyo said...

I'm so JEALOUS!

Jamie Chitty said...

You guys are getting more snow than we are. I am ok with that.

MaryAnn was one of the friends that I wanted you to meet while you are there. I am glad you met her. She will be a good friend to have and your girls will have fun!

Shauna said...

Yeah, I dont know what the right word for pouring snow is! :) It is so pretty though! It is definitely not doing that here!

Charis said...

Gorgeous! I hope your driveway doesn't get icy... that would be quite a hike uphill in the snow to get to your house!!

Julie said...

I was calling it a down-snow or snow-pour. Ethan claims it is called a flurry. Not as good as mine.

Hollie Reese said...

Wow...makes getting out of the house a little more difficult! I bet Macy loves it!

Mrs. Mays said...

B-e-A-u-tiful!!!!

sirEller said...

That is so weird. Just the other day we were in the parking lot at Wal-Marts and I told the kids, we're going to have to wait until the dirt dies down. I mean... the visibility in these dust storms is ridiculous. It is so fun making a dirt angel tho. ahahhahaa