She looks like she is taking that picture of herself! :)
Oh my goodness! It's baby Heidi! That gorgeous little girl looks just like you and Honey!!Love ya
I love how she scrunches up her nose!
Heidi, I am so glad that I found your blog! Your kiddos are beautiful! My sister lives in Nashville and loves it there! I hope you guys do too! I am going to add you to my blog. Drop me a line when you get a chance.Love,Bevin
Sweetness! That smile is too cute!
I can't wait to see her!!!
I love your new background! That girl looks just like you!
I can't wait to give Macy a BIG hug! love the picture! MOM
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She looks like she is taking that picture of herself! :)
Oh my goodness! It's baby Heidi! That gorgeous little girl looks just like you and Honey!!
Love ya
I love how she scrunches up her nose!
Heidi,
I am so glad that I found your blog! Your kiddos are beautiful! My sister lives in Nashville and loves it there! I hope you guys do too! I am going to add you to my blog. Drop me a line when you get a chance.
Love,
Bevin
Sweetness! That smile is too cute!
I can't wait to see her!!!
I love your new background! That girl looks just like you!
I can't wait to give Macy a BIG hug! love the picture! MOM
Post a Comment