SN-OH!!!
We woke up to the beautiful snow this morning. And it kept snowing until about 10:30. Our neighbors were sledding, but we haven't tried that yet. I suppose we could have used some of our moving boxes as sleds?! Philip unfortunately had to go to work but the girls and I got to go outside to play in it as much as we could stand. It is cold!



7 comments:
How fun! All sorts of new experiences are coming your way! Enjoy the snow and cold weather!
LOVE Macy's boots! How fun, maybe we will get some snow in Houston...ha ha!
What a great Welcome to Tennessee gift! Looks like th girls enjoyed it. I am impressed that they had warm enough clothes.
I'm jealous...or maybe I am okay with the 68 degrees we had here today! It was pretty enjoyable outside!
What a beautiful scene! I know ya'll must have enjoyed the snow. Maybe a sled can be on Harper's birthday list!!!! I miss ya'll. I can't wait to get over the flu so I can visit ya'll. I love you. MOM
Yea snow! Hope you are having a great time in the REAL wintery weather. Love your house and all the tall TN trees.
Welcome to the East! We have FOUR seasons, and we love it!
Post a Comment