We are in our new house and getting settled. The girls were very excited to see it for the first time. Macy didn't stop running around for quite a while.
I haven't been able to blog for a while, so I've got lots of pictures to catch up with. I'll try to be brief!
Philip and I made the 12 hour trek starting Saturday nite. We had a nice drive. The best part:
The movers arrived Monday morning. They decided that our driveway was too steep to bring the truck up to...
This morning when Philip was telling Macy goodbye before work, she said, "Daddy, airplane?" NO!!!!! Finally! He doesn't have to get on an airplane, and the best part is he'll be home tonite!!!
Here's Harper ready to go for a walk.
She's 10 months now and can take 4 or 5 steps!!! I'll post more on that later.
Here's Philip and Macy down my the creek in our front yard. She loved it!
13 comments:
Your yard looks AMAZING! I'm sure you are glad to have your family together finally! I can't wait to come visit!
AMAZING!!! I can't wait to visit! And thanks to you, my health kick might get sent packing, because that Bueno looks yummy!
Your new house looks beautiful! How many acres do ya'll have?
OH MY GOSH THAT PLACE LOOKS AMAZING!! Good luck unpacking. We'll be doing that in a few weeks as well!
Wow, I am so glad y'all are finally settled and all together again. I love your house and the creek! That is so cute!
Are you going to find a Sergio to mow your yard? I can't wait to see some more pictures of the house. Hope you all are starting to feel a little settled.
It looks so quiet and peaceful- what part of town is it in???? Meg
What a fun yard!! your girls will love exploring and running around. I"m glad you found such a great place in a brand new town!
Your yard is sooo cool! Everything is so exciting and overwhelming when you move into a new house!!! I am sure you guys are having fun!
Love the yard...jealous of Bueno. I wonder how it would survive if I mailed you a muchaco and Mexi dips and chips...
So pretty! Maybe David and Philip will have some success fly fishing in the little creek in your yard.
Guy is super jealous of BUENO!!! Your house looks awesome, I love the yard and the trees. We can't wait to come see you guys. Glad your family is back together again. Miss you!
Bueno rocks my world. The cheesecake fried things make me feel terrible about myslef, but I DON'T CARE.
Post a Comment