Friday, February 08, 2008

Things in Texas We'll Miss...

KSBJ

Pappasitos

Monday Nite Bible Study

Dr. Morgan

Being 4 hours from our DFW friends

The backyard we planted

My kitchen

Astros

First Family

First Colony Church

Sienna

Rockets

Being in the same state as family

Luby's

Macy's Preschool

The Sienna pool

Our front porch

Dry Cleaning to Your Door

The girls playing often with their cousins

Ronnie's preaching

Philip's hunting lease

and much more!!

I know we'll find just as many things to love about Tennessee!!

We all fly back Saturday morning for good so I'll post pictures soon.

We are excited!!

6 comments:

sirEller said...

I agree, I miss the hunting lease too.

dw hicks said...

I long for KSBJ...and many, many other things on your list. Have a good flight back.

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

We're praying for a smooth transition for ya'll. Nashville has a great Christian radio stations, but you can do like I did in New York and listen to KSBJ online!!! And all of Ronnie's sermons are free on itunes!

Honey said...

Dad and I just got home from driving ya'll to the airport. The house is so quiet. Macy's swing at the park is still! I think I am going to be okay. I am so happy for you to be together under one roof again! I am so thankful for the time ya'll lived near. I love you. MOM

Hollie Reese said...

Your sister!!! what about the zoo? That giraffe exhibit will never be the same without Macy!

Ashley said...

Good luck, Heidi! I hope yall love it in Nashville and that y'all make tons of friends soon!

Oh, and thanks for allowing me to use the girls pictures on my photography website. I'll miss taking their sweet pictures...Now I'll just come to Nashville to do it...and drag Hollie with me!

Take care!