Spring Break...Continued
My parents, brother, sister, Justin, and their kiddos came for the end of the week. The kids really enjoyed playing together. It was so fun to see everyone and to have them at our house! We had fun going out to eat, going to Pump it Up (I think Hollie and I liked this more than the kids), and spending a lot of time at the park. Family is so special! Thank all of you for making the trip to see us!!!
We spent about 2 hours at the park this day. It was so nice!
Hanging out with Big Daddy
Harper & Brooks
Macy sliding at Pump It Up
TayTay and Macy
Chitty Grandkids
At the Hard Rock Downtown
Honey & Harper
Hollie and I were the last ones standing!!!
Harperdoodle
Macy & Riley
I'm almost sure that's a big smile on Riley's face!?!

Happy Easter!!

Opening Easter goodies
Happy Easter!!
4 comments:
what wonderful family time! your girls are so beautiful and look like so much fun. happy easter!
Glad you guys had such a great time! The girls look precious in their dresses. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you.
I hope that we have two girls so I can dress them the same! We can't wait to come visit! It looks like there is LOTS to do.
Have you seen anyone famous?
We miss you guys so much already! I can't wait for our next get together!
Post a Comment