Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Harper!!

Harper turns one today. She is just precious. She's got a sweet personality and just goes with the flow. I can't believe that it's already been a year. She's may be tiny (18 pounds) but she still walks around everywhere and can scream just as loud as her big sister. We love our little Harper!! She has truly blessed our lives.





9 comments:

Honey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Harper Doodle! I am thankful that God made you so special. Hope you have a HAPPY day! You are perfect in every way! I love you very much. Honey

amy ahrens said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Harper!!!!

Hollie Reese said...

Happy birthday!
Heidi, time for another baby!

dw hicks said...

Oh, little Harper! Happy Birthday! I remember calling your mommy to tell her I'd be bringing her a bag of goodies to the hospital and within that 30 minutes or so, you were born! I was so happy to meet you and we just love you so much!

Mrs. Mays said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY precious Harper! We love you!

allyo said...

I can't believe that she is already one. She is so big and still so sweet!! I was for sure some of the sweetness would go away the bigger she got :) I guess she is going to be just like her favorite Ally. We can't wait to see yall. Can we make a trip to Pump It Up?? I agree with Hollie...time for baby #3.

Angela said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. Hope Nashville is treating you well!

Shauna said...

OH my goodness she is so dang cute. (said without taking a breath!) - Really - she is!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Harper! I love the monthly pictures- so precious. I wish I had thought to do something like that with my kids!