Harper's Birthday Party
We had Harper's birthday party last weekend. She was a cute birthday girl. We hunted Easter eggs, opened presents, and ate cake. She got some cute things! She wasn't a huge fan of the cake. 




Pictures of Harper's life (that I need to put in a scrapbook!!!)
Riley, Macy, & Alyssa eating cake
It is a good thing that we had Harper's birthday last weekend because this is what she looked like on her real birthday. She's got an ear infection, a virus, conjunctivitis, and has had fever up to 103.9. Poor Harper-not a fun way to spend a birthday! But she's only one and she's already learned how to share-she's shared it with Macy too. How sweet.
3 comments:
Sweet girl...she looks so sad in that last picture. I am so glad we got to be there for her birthday!
Harper still looks beautiful in her birthday picture even though she is really sick. What a special birthday party!!! I hope both girls are feeling better. Hopefully she won't share with you and Philip. I have special memories of our visit over Easter. Love you, MOM
I can't believe she's already a year old! It seems like Macy should barely be a year old! Hope she (and Macy) is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment