Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Step Above the Rest
I just have to say that I am weekly (sometimes more often than that) impressed with CHICK-FIL-A! They have good food, outstanding service, and such a clean restaurant and playground. And tonite, I was once again impressed: 99 cent kids meals every Tuesday. Our family ate 30 chicken nuggets, lots of fries, 3 soft drinks, and 2 ice cream cones for a whopping $5.00. Wow! It was packed, but we were served quickly and with a friendly smile. Thank you, Chick-fil-a. I guess I forgive you for not being open on Sundays. I admire that (but am glad that every restaurant is not that noble!)

For the record: I am not sure that every Chick-fil-a participates in 99 cent Tuesday...but ours does!! So come visit.

7 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

We will be there Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday at the CFA in Dallas they gave away free milkshakes, the big size, any flavor, for three hours. It was great.

dw hicks said...

I have to drive 15 minutes into Southlake for the nearest Chick-Fil-A. Although not nearly as good, Sonic Happy Hour will have to suffice for the busting town of Roanoke.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I cannot participate in 99cent nights, because a few weeks ago...I got big time by what I think was Chick-Fi-La. It all left my stomach within a few hours. It was so sad.

Tiffany said...

I love chick fil a! Have you ever gone and camped out at one of their grand openings? if you are one of the first 100 in line, you get 52 combo meals for free!!! Its great! You do have stay all night, but its worth it and they have fun games and stuff all night long! Now, tell me how, did you get all that food for $5? That's a bargain!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

now there's a good reason to come visit you in nashville! loved all the pics from harper's birthday and your family visit.

sirEller said...

our CFA has "FREE" tuesday kid meals. which means we all have kid meals.