Thursday, April 03, 2008

CUZ
My cousin and his wife came to visit Nashville a few weeks ago. We got to meet them for dinner. The kids enjoyed each other. Macy adored Tyler, and he was so sweet to the girls. It was so good to see them, catch up, and share some laughs. It made me so happy to see them. I've always adored Ricky, and his little family is just precious.

Rick & the kiddos

Tyler is such a good big brother and Elisabeth is adorable.

The girls & Rick

2 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I can't believe how big tyler and elizabeth are! i wish we could see them soon.

bradley said...

Heidi Chitty!

It's Brad Eatherly. I came across your site from looking at Kara Poe's. I had no idea you were in Nashville. How long have you been here? I'm actually planning on staying with Jamie in NYC for a couple of days this summer. I'd love to talk to you more. Send me an e-mail at managerbrad@gmail.com.

see ya