Bugs
The other day Macy came running in to tell me that Harper ate a bug. Well, she didn't actually eat it...but close enough!
Harper had her one year checkup and the doctor said she looks great. She weighs a whopping 18.6 lbs (which is what Macy weighed at 8 months!) and is in the 25th% of everything. We have thrown away all our bottles and Harper is drinking milk from a sippie cup! She made the transition very easy. No more washing bottles!!
6 comments:
Ewww Harper! At least it was a little bug... this time anyway.
I'm not sure when this will be, but next time we visit Tennessee, we want to come see you!
GROSS! And she looks so excited about it! I have been looking at plane tickets online all day (not slacking, we were benchmarking...again). It might just be Camden and I (Jay goes back to work way too soon), but you can for sure count us in!! Do you love how I keep inviting myself???
Miss you!
is that a tick??? What is that? Yeah no more bottles!!!! I hate washing bottles!! Brooks is down to just one...its hard to keep that 27 pound boy full!
Ok - my kids are obsessed with BUGS right now!!! ICK!
You mean...you have bugs in your house??? I've never heard of such a thing. Ha.
(I actually woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap b/c a spider was crawling across my forehead.)
i'm sure hollie is grossed out, 'cause even i am. and you left it to get the camera and take a picture!!!
Post a Comment