Google Them!!!
Do it. Stop wondering.
Right when we moved in, our neighbor hung over the fence to welcome us to the neighborhood. He was very nice, middle-aged, long hair, soft-spoken. He told me he had a wife and a 9 year old daughter. Not much more info. I see him every now and then. He stays at home all day and picks his daughter up from the bus at the corner and they walk thru our little creek every day. They always have people coming in an out of their driveway. Not riff raff. Just people. We were just wondering what he did all day
so I googled him.
Ha! Turns out he's a famous songwriter/singer.
He wrote "Queen of Memphis", a few songs for Confederate Railroad, Alabama ("Jukebox in my Mind"), Tanya Tucker ("If It Don't Come Easy"), Montgomery Gentry, Joe Diffie ("Ships That Don't Come In") and some others. And his wife is also sings and is part of their recording studio. Ah-so that's what he's doing all day!!!
7 comments:
Okay, all the things that were going through my mind when I was reading that! I was so relieved that he was not some sex offender, murderer or drug dealer! If he is home all day, maybe he babysits...ha!
I agree with Hollie...I was scared to get to the end of the post and find out what was wrong with this man!!! I am glad it was someone famous! That is a lot cooler then living next to a crazy man.
Be clearing some days on your calendar this summer for us! We have been watching plane tickets...so like it or not, we are coming! I am hoping that we might run into Tim or Faith or even Carrie while strolling through town! :~)
I can top that...my neighbor is retired from the post office. Ha.
What a relief! Maybe you can help him with some songwriting Heidi!!! You are pretty creative! I too am thankful that he is famous for writing and recording and not on the FBI's 10 most wanted list!!!
well i just googled YOU, and it turns out you're one of the top selling real estate agents in aspen, colorado for over 28 years. impressive!
dude that is hilarious, I was pretty nervous for a minute there! How cool is that? You should definitely belt out some songs while playing with the girls in your backyard, and then maybe inspire him to wanna collaborate (spell?) with you! Make a little cash on the side!! HAHA
how funny! you never know who lives next door til you google em, huh? :)
Post a Comment