Please Pray
Our friends David and Whitney Hicks had a little baby girl last week, Coley. Yesterday, Coley stopped breathing while Whitney was holding her. They resuscitated her before the ambulance got there. She has continued to do this a few times. She is now in ICU in Dallas and they are running tests on her. So far, infection tests have come negative. Today they are doing other tests along with a brain scan. Coley is currently intubated and on a breathing machine as a backup. She has continued to stop breathing for short periods of time.
PLEASE pray for them!!!!

6 comments:
I am praying hard for beautiful Coley!!
We are praying!
I am praying without ceasing. Keep me posted.
Please keep us updated. If you talk to them, let them know if they need anything we can help-don't be shy to ask!
We will be praying - if you hear anything please let us know.
Sweet Heidi I am praying for that precious little one! Love you,Juli
Post a Comment