Monday, April 28, 2008

Please Pray-Update
A final diagnosis has not yet been made for baby Coley. However, things have been ruled out. She had some brain tests that came back clear, which ruled out a seizure. She is also breathing more than she is using the ventilator, and she has a feeding tube. They are currently checking for a virus, such as RSV that could have been the reason she stopped breathing. They are also going to do some reflux tests soon.
David and Whitney appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. They are tired, but are just amazing and strong. They have confidence in God and His plan. Mylie's (Coley's 17 month old sister) grandmothers are taking care of her. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks for the prayers.

6 comments:

Honey said...

Thanks for the update. I am praying.

annalee said...

we are praying for coley and the hicks. thanks for updating any new news and specific prayers needed.

Angela said...

Thanks for keeping us informed. I check multiple times a day for anything new, and I really appreciate what you are doing. Send them our love.

Anonymous said...

tell your friends to have faith
and keep praying so what it did
for me.
love you june

allyo said...

we are still praying!!

Mauri said...

Please pass on our thoughts and prayers to Dave and Whitney. We are certainly keeping them and Coley in our prayers!