Monday, May 05, 2008

My 28th Birthday
was great! Philip and the girls made me feel so special. They got me good presents, good dinner, and a yummy cake! Philip even came home from work just to surprise me and bring me lunch. It was great! My first birthday in Tennessee! I got some very sweet e-mails and phone calls. Thank you! And Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!

My mom and mother-in law were sweet to mail me my presents!

XXXXX WARNING XXXXX

If you have a weak stomach, read no further.

________________________________________________________

Poor little Macy had been complaining about her tummy hurting all day. And this evening, she gave me a special little present!

She made it to the bathroom to throw up, but just didn't open the toilet. Don't worry, after that she brought this bucket with her everywhere...and used it quite a bit! Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

Harper had it last week, and it just makes me thankful that Macy can tell me before it's coming!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!

Hollie Reese said...

Poor thing! She looks so old with her hair pulled up in that last picture! I am glad you managed to still have a good birthday! I wish we were there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you too...and that was gross. Poor Macy!

sirEller said...

wow, i think that's a first for me to see in a blog...vomit. now i've "vomited" some anger and aggression in my blogging days, but never did my words portray such a disgust as the picture does there. thank you for helping me visualize the feelings I've been keeping in for so long...sniff....

Andrea W. said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Heidi!!

Thanks for sharing the vomit with us.

dw hicks said...

I'm glad to see proof of the vomit and that it wasn't just an excuse to get off the phone with me! :0) Glad you had a happy birthday. Love you!

Jamie Chitty said...

Sorry I missed your Birthday! I did remember on the actual day though. Happy 28th Birthday!! You are getting so old....