Thursday, May 01, 2008

We are loving this Spring weather! Macy in her new Dora shirt-Thank you, Honey!
Since Harper will eat just about anything, we tried spaghetti. She loved it (obviously!)
Here's her belly after all that pasta.
I decided not to take a picture of my belly after dinner!

Macy loves her Daddy! She wakes up extra early so she can help him get ready for work. So sweet!

Our little girls in their matching dresses

Have a good day!

9 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Too cute. That is a lot of spaghetti on her tray! Love the belly. We miss you!

Honey said...

I love Harper's belly! Looks like mine. The girls are precious! I can't wait to see ya'll. love you, MOM

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

wait till you see joseph's belly - it's bigger than that even when empty!

dw hicks said...

Harper is a MESS after that spaghetti! Hopefully you didn't decide to skip bath time that night. The girls look so cute in their dresses. I love their bows!

And thank you for posting the news on Coley for us. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long Macy's hair is. They are so cute.

Honey said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to my baby girl, HEIDI!!! My little Carmalita! What a blessing you are to me! Hope you have a FUN day. I will call when I get back. love you, MOM

dw hicks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you, Heidi!

Tiger and DeAndria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiger and DeAndria said...

The girls are getting so big. I can't believe how long Macy's hair is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heidi!!!We miss you guys!!