Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Destin
The girls and I made a quick trip to Destin to spend some more time at the beach with my family and family friends. We had a great time. The white sand and beach there is just breath-taking I think. Our family has been going on this trip for a consecutive 18 years. It was fun to be there and see everyone. And of course, the girls loved the beach and the kiddie pool. It was great!









The girls had so much fun playing with Annie. She was so sweet to them! It's hard to believe she's playing with my kids. I used to play with her in Destin when she was about Macy's age!


Brooks was exhaused by lunch time!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun, I am glad you are back!

Hollie Reese said...

I am so glad you made that "quick" trip to Destin! We had so much fun!

allyo said...

I am jealous. We love and miss you! Give the girls hugs.

Laura said...

I found it! I'll bookmark you so I can check up on you regularly. We should get the girls together for a playdate. Did you know that Stuart has almost caught up with Harper in weight???

Off to check out the other Houstons' blog! Ha!

Tricia said...

Hey Heidi! Where are you guys living now? I know you are not in Houston anymore. I loved seeing the pictures of your girls and seeing Hollie. Are you kids the same age? That is so neat! Great pictures from your trip!!!

Honey said...

It was great to having you in Destin with us! Thanks to Philip for sharing his girls for the week and thank you Heidee dee for making the effort to come!!! love you. mom