A Great Grandparent Visit
A few weekends ago Philip's parents and his grandparents drove up to Nashville to visit us. We had so much fun!! We went to eat at some good places, went to the Grand Ole' Opry, and showed them around town. We even met Karl Rove and Senator Frist at the Loveless. Grandaddy was most impressed. It was so much fun to be with our family. The girls had a great weekend and got plenty of attention! Thank you MiMi, Poppy, GMommy, and GDaddy for making the LONG trip up to see us!! (It was about 18 hours one way!!) Come back soon!
















10 comments:
How fun! Glad y'all had a good time!
Only ONE MORE WEEK!!! Can't wait!!!
Those are some really sweet pictures! Looks like you had a good time!
Wish we had been there with you all! We miss you!
I think I see a bit of resemblance in Macy and GMommy in that picture of the two of them! I know all of you must have enjoyed the visit! Grandparents and Great Gransparents are special!!!!
Anonymouse is me....MOM Don't know why my computer didn't recognize me!!!
You have been busy this summer. What fun! They look so big and sweet. Can you believe 3 is around the corner?? Glad I get to keep up through your blog life.
I think it is SO cool that your girls get double the LOVE with not only awesome grandparents, but also GREAT (and great) grandparents! How cool! I love your pics so much Heidi, your girls have the best little personalities, and they are so beautiful! Macy is the IMAGE of you when you were little, and she looks like her Honey, too!
Hope y'all are having a GREAT summer! :)
They have grown so much in the last few months. I can't get over it.
Reunion???
Hey Heidi! I just stumbled on your blog after being on Ashley Bakers and really enjoyed seeing it! Your girls are precious. Glad you are doing well in Nashville. We miss seeing you at FCCC! Rochelle Waddill
All of us had a great time. Thanks for being such fun. Mom and dad are still talking about their trip to Nashville. All of us miss the girls.
Post a Comment