Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BFF!!

Our wonderful friends David and Whitney came to visit us all the way from Dallas. We had so much fun being with them. The girls enjoyed sweet Mylie and Coley. It was our first time to meet Coley and she is a doll. We did a lot of fun things, showed them around Nashville, ate at some good restaurants, and tried to talk them into moving here!! Philip even took 2 days off of work! Yay!! It was so good to hang out, just like old times in Houston! David and Whitney are such special friends to us and we are thankful that we can remain so close despite the many miles between us. Thanks for making the trip! We love you guys!!






3 comments:

dw hicks said...

Great pictures!!! Our internet has been S-L-O-W so I haven't had a chance to email you some of our cute pics yet. I'll get on that soon.

We had SUCH a fantastic time. We were sad at the airport, on the plane and on Monday morning when we were back in our routine. Weekends just aren't the same without y'all.

Miss you all tons already. But hopeful to see ya soon. Love you all so much!

Hollie Reese said...

Great pics! Looks like you had fun! I am glad to see Macy is getting some wear out of that dress!

Anonymous said...

I know your visit with David and Whitney was soooooooo special. Their little girls are just precious. I'm so glad they were able to come to Nashville.