Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Football Date
Yesterday Philip and I went to the Titans game. We had so much fun! I haven't been to a pro football game in a while. I enjoyed being there with the screaming fans, the beautiful weather, the nachos, and all the excitement. It was great because they were playing the Texans. We were glad to be cheering for the Titans!
We had a short hike from our car.
Here's the stadium from our parking spot.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Short hike? Oh dear. That's about as bad as our hike to and from Bryant-Denny Stadium a couple of weeks ago. Hope you had fun!

allyo said...

JEALOUS! It is okay to eat all that yummy food when you have a "short hike" back to the car. We miss you guys!

Mrs. Mays said...

Fun, we watched the game yesterday!

Andrea W. said...

Go Titans!

Tricia said...

I am jealous too, I would love a fun date with my hubby. Glad you had a good time.