10 Years
Last weekend we went to my 10 Year High School Reunion in Houston. It was so good to see everyone and how they've changed in the past years. I loved meeting every one's kids and spouses! And of course I enjoyed showing off mine! I can't believe it's already been 10 years...then I look at my wonderful husband, 2 kids and growing belly and realize that a lot has happened since then! It was also good to get to see my family, and the girls loved playing with their cousins! We got to eat at Pappasitos, celebrated Macy's birthday (again), played outside a lot, and Philip even found time to fit in a Texans game! We had a great weekend! I don't have any reunion pictures, but here are some of the kids!!




And here is Macy singing a new song she learned at Mother's Day Out.
4 comments:
Such a cute video! She is so grown up!
heidi i remember you singing
just like that. it seems like
yesterday did you teach them
milk, milk, lemonaid ha. love
june
So cute! Love the song. I have my 10 year reunion in a couple of weeks. Time goes by so fast! Your girls are precious !
Good singing Macy:)
Post a Comment