Happy Half Birthday, Philip!
The girls enjoyed making him brownies and helping him celebrate!
Here is Macy by her chalk drawing of herself. She kept running inside to look in the mirror before drawing each part of her face. I am not sure what the yellow lines are above the nose, but the rest is pretty good I thought!
We had our 18 month checkup for Harper. She is healthy...and a whopping 20.6 pounds!
Macy had her 3 year checkup and she is also healthy, and in the 75% for height.
3 comments:
Cute Cute Pictures!!!
Harper is such a tiny, cute, little thing! And I LOVE how Macy's nose scrunches up when she smiles. We miss you guys...tons! I'm so jealous David gets to visit again.
Cute, Cute girls. I hope Camden will have a sister soon ;~) I love those girls and miss them so much (AND YOU TOO!!!) Please come see us.
Post a Comment