Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat
On Sunday afternoon our church had a Halloween Party that the kids got to dress up for and go trick or treating! They had so much fun and ate way too much candy!
Here's our cute little banana...
Monkey Macy sure loves that banana!
This is Macy and her sweet friend Avery.These are all the kids in our Life Group! We have been blessed with some great friends here!

Here's Macy and my friend Christy.
Macy loves playing with Fenley and Avery!
Macy loves Mrs. Janet, one of the children's ministers.
And here's our third little pumpkin!
ALSO...We had a great visit with David, who drove up from working in Memphis to spend the weekend with us. He and Philip packed a lot of fun into it-skeet shooting, live music, basketball, and a haunted house! We missed you Whitney, Mylie, and Coley!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it they still had bows on! ha! So cute!

Julie said...

What infant would that banana costume have fit? They looked cute, baby girl too. I may have to dress Audrey up this week too :)

Mrs. Mays said...

You all look so cute!!!

Jamie Chitty said...

A Banana and Monkey with bows? I have never seen that before. They were adorable!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

very cute theme! why wasn't philip in a gorilla costume?

Carrie Brown said...

What cute pics! I love the monkey and banana idea! I saw your blog off of Tony and Lindsays! Congratulations on your third pumpkin! What great news!!

Carrie Brown