Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Happy Halloween Philip and the girls carved a pumpkin.

We went trick-or-treating around the neighboorhood. We walked about a mile, up and down the hills and got lots of candy. The girls enjoyed it.
By the end of the nite, the wagon was a better option.


7 comments:

Tricia said...

Those are some great pictures! I am so jealous that your girls actually look at the camera! The first one is great!!!

Hollie Reese said...

Those costumes are too funny! They are getting so big! I bet that trick or treating was a workout!!!

amy ahrens said...

Hattie loved looking at the girls' pictures. She especially loved that she and Macy had the same costume!!!

Jamie Chitty said...

Does Harper have a jacket on over her banana?

Honey said...

I miss my little pumpkins sooo much. Can't wait to see ya'll on Thursday. hugs, Honey

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

i love the one with harper reaching in up to the armpit for pumpkin guts!

Katie Tuley said...

Way 2 cute!!! Macy and Kaylinn have the same Halloween shirt. We sure do miss you!