Saturday, October 18, 2008

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and........
It's a GIRL!!!!!
We are sooooo excited to have another precious little girl.
Philip remains King of the House!
She looked healthy and was moving around. The girls (especially Macy) are excited about a new little sister. I feel like we will get good use out of all those girly clothes and bows!
Our house is going to be c-r-a-z-y!!!!

16 comments:

Honey said...

Three adorable little girls and even better than 2!!! I can't wait to meet our new little princess. Macy and Harper will be great big sisters! Congrats! lv you. MOM

Macy said...

How FUN!!! I can't imagine you with anything else then girls! I know Philip is a great girl dad too.

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I grew up in a family of three girls! Too much fun! Congrats on baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!

Jamie Chitty said...

Another girl!! You are a Girl Making Machine. Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet her.

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

Girls rock!!! Congrats to y'all!

Mrs. Mays said...

Guy would like to go on record stating he knew you were having a girl, I can't wait to meet her!!! I'm glad all is going well, you look adorable I saw your pic on Julie's blog.

Anonymous said...

Girls Rule!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the little princess! I agree....You are so a "little girl mom".

Hope all is well...

ashley

Anonymous said...

just think, you have alot to
look forward too, i was the the
3rd girl, and look how sweet i
am today. congrats
love june

Amber said...

Congratulations! Macy and Harper are so cute, I'm sure number 3 will follow right in their footsteps! We still have a few more weeks until we'll know if Drew will have a baby brother or sister. It was good to see you guys in Houston a few weeks ago!

dw hicks said...

I figured it would be one or the other. Ha.

We love her already.

Tricia said...

Wow! Another girl!!! Sweet Philip, those girls are going to have him wrapped and out numbered. Glad to see you guys are doing great!

allyo said...

YEA!!! What a crazy, cute family. I can wait to meet this sweet little Houston... she will be just as amazing as the first two. Love ya!

Katie Tuley said...

YEAH!!! How fun!

Cindy said...

Congratulations on Girl #3!! You do pink and bows really well.

Tiger and DeAndria said...

Congrats on girl #3!!!! Poor Phillip will have 3 little girls to look out for now.